RSS

$Pendekar Moden

Salam,

Wat the hell was this? Ahaaa.. Finally now I'll be able to do some blogging.. Welcome.. Welcome.. Mostly I'll be posting watever annoying things that clogs my precious brain.. Why? Coz I don't like wasting my time thinking for the things that I don't have to think.. But however, in his journey.. I'll try to keep my rebellious meter as low as posibble.. Instead, we will be reading more 'bout improving ourselves.. My life experience.. And I'll try my best to post in English coz it'll help me to improve myself in this language.. But however , watever language that i use to post is none of your business!! Haha..

Let the day begin,
Hear the starting gun,
Play from the heart today,
We will overcome,
When the game is over,
All the counting s done,
We were born to win Number One..

( Manowar - Number One )

We cares a lot together,
four still stand as one,
here we'll remain forever,
till our kingdoms one..

( Manowar - Brothers of Metal )

Time to burn, you losers better learn..
No one controls our goddamn life..

( Manowar - Return of the Warlord )

P/S :- Saje nak bikin panas!! Muahahahaha...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komen: