RSS

$Pagi Indah yang Tidak

8.30 - My wife started the car engine to send me to the LRT station.. everything was perfect except for these days i can't go to work wif my wife anymore coz she had resigned.. :( so i don't have an assistant anymore to hold my tickets.. to pay for the tickets coz i don't like queing, to buy me a waffle, someone that i can park my laptop while she was sitting and so on.. and i do miss the moment where we'll meet everyday at the kl sentral after work and i was so happy to see her waiting for me with a big smile on her face ( it's just a husband instinct.. hehe) and sometimes her hand was holding a FOOD... and the good thing is that from now on i can go quite as normal as all of my officemate does everyday and i don't have to open the office every morning anymore.. but suddenly i do realized this morning.. that i got another burden to think of.. i swear i never had this kind of feelings before..

As usual, as i went inside the train.. my head will turn around and around just to catch something that is good to my eye (and i bet every 90% of us man did this except for old guys who had his 'andropause' (or watever it is ) already).. haha.. and this morning.. none of the train passengers caught my eye.. :( and suddenly.. i began to think..think of something.. and i'll do this everday if i'm bored.. and of coz i'm bored standing and waiting for the train to reach the station..

What the hell is happening in our country rite now? suddenly this q went to my head.. do i really have to think bout the country? Don't they have someone better than me to think about the country's sake? this country already appointed a 'good' one i guess.. ahhh.. i hate this.. really.. Dude.. i've worked so hard to get to my current position now man.. my life is not as yours.. yours is easy and full of money.. but for me i've worked so hard just to earn a small sum per month.. and i've once even became an expert for some of your great companies 'as u claim' out there coz u don't have one.. come on..

And what is goin on last nite man? People is asking u some q's for the citizen's sake dude.. and wat is your answer?? ur answer is full of shit.. full of junk.. u even attack HIM personally and leave away all the questions hanging.. we don't want all those answers dude.. and now u are planning to arrest HIM.. why? did HE really commit that crime?? hey man.. if u could noticed.. HIS WIFE is the only one among the great M's wives that wore the scarf u know?? that is so ridiculous.. are u scared?? scared becoz there is a better one out there to lead the country? so that HE will exposed all of ur stupid *uck's crimes before !!?? Ohhh come on.. U know wat?? i work in quite a MNC's kind of company.. i was in shame man.. to hear that some of my frens from outside this country were talking bullshit bout some sensitive stuff.. don't u get it?? and it makes me really sad u know?? we use to be a great one before...

And i really sware for the second time.. back then.. i don't even know anything bout this kinda shit.. and it really bugs me to hear that someone out there is messing wif our future.. our money.. our parents money.. and watever money there is.. THE LOGIC IS OUT THERE!!

9.30 (last nite) - while i was concentrating watching the so called ' G's generosity '.. suddenly.. in the middle of the silence.. meowww.. meowww.. tsut.. tsut.. tsut (sounds that u make to attract cats).. and there goes my wife with her beloved cats.. in the middle between me and the tv.. OHHHHH GREAAATTTT!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komen: